Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

Amazing.

One of the coolest and most addicting games I have ever played. Loved the controls and loved the challenge.

I hope to see more.

OutZone OutZone

Awesome.

This game is great. Classic graphics and feel.

I really like the one hit death. It makes it feel even more classic and the challenge is fun. Who wants to play a game they can win right away?

Keep up the good work.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

An excellent game.

I love the art style presented in this game. I also enjoyed the idea of playing as the unofficial fith castle crasher.

However, the game is too easy. The PE version is a joke. I don't know why you caved to the whiny NG userbase. I had a lot of fun playing the harder version. Plus the level up system is worthless in the PE version and I had a lot of fun with the old one, trying not to delevel so I didn't lose moves.

Obviously you know TKO is bugged so I need not remind you. Another note is that the boss won't create more than 2 minions, making 'OneBigClusterFart' impossible.

Great submission all in all.

MindChamber responds:

If you had alot of fun playing the harder version, why didnt you review then? It wouldve helped because the consensus was that it wasn't hard at all, but cheap. And thats the last thing I wanted to do.

I didn't cave in, I figured I was out of touch, and the game just wasn't fun.
And guess what, Look at the asstwats reviewing below, who complain its STILL hard.

Also the clusterfuck was changed sorry, you just need to kill 3 minions with jumpfarts. doesnt all have to be at the same time now

Prison of Industry Prison of Industry

Fun, but boring.

I love the story and the work put into. I read all the instructions but still, I found it to be boring. The controls didnt flow with the jumps and everything. Too awkward for myself.

I found some glitches as well.

Still, congrats on the game.

TheMillz responds:

Well thanks for the feedback and not totally blamming us for glitches. It works fine for us, but we'll try to work those out.

RABID RABID

I had fun playing, for a bit.

Well made, a good looking game thats for sure.

However, it was pretty challenging. I became bored playing it.

I still rate you high though, a lot of effort went into this and I did have a good time playing it.

changko18 responds:

challenging it is yes. i wanted to see how the player fares against zombies without guns and stuff that you'd find in other zombie killing sprees.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Too many tweens in this game.

Just joking! I absolutely love this game. A little complex for the casual gamer but it is very fun!

Great idea, loved the voicework, very fun gameplay. This game is great!

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

One HUGE problem.

It was TOO SHORT! I loved playing this game. Absolutely brilliant!

Will you be making a sequel? More levels? I cannot wait!

Johnny-K responds:

early in July :-)

in strict confidence: 50 levels :-) and cool graphics!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

I love this game.

I can only hope Castle Crashers plays likes this. It is so fucking fun to play!

Awesome job!

Archery IMPROVED Archery IMPROVED

High scores made it fun!

I will give you a ten because I got rank one on distance and rank 7th for scores.

I submitted under the name Gavin. :-)

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Well made game, with a nice message.

The game was somewhat easy, but it was still fun to play. I liked how you presented the message through the game. Nice work.

It's obvious you spent a lot of time on this game, and really care about animals. Just for that, I signed the petition. ;-)