View Profile Gavin

109 Movie Reviews

Brought tears to my eyes. You beautiful people have done it again

Animation and presentation were excellent.

I really enjoyed this flash. I hope to see more from you in the future - please continue to develop your artistic style it is excellent!

turtleco responds:

thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I will continue to make flashes.

Awesome.

Very funny, great animation, and a job well done.

However, the music got annoying at parts. Still this is a great movie.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;),

39 Game Reviews

Amazing.

One of the coolest and most addicting games I have ever played. Loved the controls and loved the challenge.

I hope to see more.

Awesome.

This game is great. Classic graphics and feel.

I really like the one hit death. It makes it feel even more classic and the challenge is fun. Who wants to play a game they can win right away?

Keep up the good work.

An excellent game.

I love the art style presented in this game. I also enjoyed the idea of playing as the unofficial fith castle crasher.

However, the game is too easy. The PE version is a joke. I don't know why you caved to the whiny NG userbase. I had a lot of fun playing the harder version. Plus the level up system is worthless in the PE version and I had a lot of fun with the old one, trying not to delevel so I didn't lose moves.

Obviously you know TKO is bugged so I need not remind you. Another note is that the boss won't create more than 2 minions, making 'OneBigClusterFart' impossible.

Great submission all in all.

MindChamber responds:

If you had alot of fun playing the harder version, why didnt you review then? It wouldve helped because the consensus was that it wasn't hard at all, but cheap. And thats the last thing I wanted to do.

I didn't cave in, I figured I was out of touch, and the game just wasn't fun.
And guess what, Look at the asstwats reviewing below, who complain its STILL hard.

Also the clusterfuck was changed sorry, you just need to kill 3 minions with jumpfarts. doesnt all have to be at the same time now

32 Audio Reviews

Sick indeed!

Very cool. I enjoy the snare hits a lot. Downloaded!

Keep it up Mike!

Manamaniac responds:

Glad to hear you liked it lol

Hey, I like it.

This is really cool. You have a great sound working together here. I think you should take this a step further and see what you can make of it! I think some drums could really make this sound great.

Best of luck, keep me updated!

Manamaniac responds:

I will. I'm going to try to turn this into something to submit to OCR

Fuck. Yes.

This is epic. Has to be your best one yet. I am putting this on my ipod. God do I love you!

Manamaniac responds:

lol thanks g glad you liked it!

Wonderful!